Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
- Quick and easy way to test for moisture content in the brake fluid; results appear in seconds!
- LED light indicators show percentage of water in the brake fluid
- Calibrated for cars using DOT 4 brake fluid only (found in most cars produced since 2006)
- Takes 1 x AAA/1.5V battery (included)
- Only takes seconds to know the results
Staying safe and knowing that your car is in top condition is most important. Ideally, brake fluid should be checked regularly and changed every one to two years. As moisture seeps into the brake system through the brake hoses and seals the brake fluid will become contaminated and the danger of brake failure will increase. This pen-shaped brake fluid tester can easily help determine whether it's time for you to change your brake fluid.
What to do:
1. Turn on the brake fluid tester by pressing the button. A green light should light up. If the light does not come on, it may be time to change a battery.
2. Unscrew the lid for the brake fluid reservoir, and take off the cap for the brake fluid tester.
3. Dip the test probes into the brake fluid and the LED lights will indicate the percentage of water in the brake fluid.
4. After testing, remember to screw the lid of the brake fluid reservoir back on tightly.
5. The tester will automatically power off after 12 seconds of inactivity.
The LED lights will indicate the percentage of water in the brake fluid:
Green/Yellow: Less than 1%
Green /Yellow/Yellow: Approx. 2%
Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red: Approx. 3% (Time to change brake fluid.)
Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red/Red: Approx. 4% (Change brake fluid immediately!)